First Targeted Sessions Announced
Regional Arts Victoria and partners in the Great South Coast invite you to attend one of the targeted sessions which will inform the development of a Creative Industries Strategy for the Great South Coast.
We want to hear from you about your specific needs so we can make sure this Strategy works for you and your region.
This is also an opportunity to meet one of your industry specialists and hear about what others in your community are working on.
Additional sessions will be added to the below list in the coming weeks. Stay up-to-date at our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/RAVgreatsouthcoast
FIRST ROUND SESSIONS
- Targeted Session #1: Film. Presented in partnership with Screenworks at the Reardon Theatre, 35 Bank St Port Fairy on Monday 9 September, 5.30pm-8.30pm. Book here: https://tinyurl.com/y52yfgpp
- Targeted Session #2: Museums. Presented in partnership with Australian Museums and Galleries Association (Victoria) at Portland Library, 32 Bentinck St Portland on Tuesday 10 September from 10.00am-2.00pm. Book here: https://tinyurl.com/y459qejc
- Targeted Session #3: Books and Writing. Presented in partnership with Writers Victoria at Blarney Books and Arts, 37 James Street Port Fairy on Tuesday 10 September from 5.30pm-8.30pm. Book here: https://tinyurl.com/y5nfumtt
- Targeted Session #4: Festivals. Presented in partnership with Regional Arts Australia at Port Fairy Yacht Club, 1 Griffith Street Port Fairy on Wednesday 11 September from 11.00am-3.30pm. Book here: https://tinyurl.com/y3pxtk48
Don't forget, our first open session will be hosted in August:
- Public Session #1. Presented in partnership with Creative Victoria at the Pavilion Cafe & Bar, 50 Viaduct Road, Warrnambool (La Bella Function Room) on Tuesday 20 August, 6.00pm-8.00pm. Book here: https://bit.ly/2XCSNYl
All sessions are free to attend but bookings essential
A small number of travel subsidies are available to assist independent practitioners and small organisations based in the Great South Coast region to attend these session. Further details are available at the RSVP link for each.
We hope you can join the conversation with us. If you’re not able to attend but would still like to contribute, or just want to find out more, you can contact us here.
Image: Madeliene Peters and Trish McKean mural celebrating Archie Roach and Banjo Clarke, supported by the Regional Arts Fund. Image by Jo Grant.